Sunday, August 10, 2008

On the Move

Well Baby D and I are on totally different sleep cycles, Baby D is very active when I’m trying to get settled down for bed or sleeping. We had a first on Saturday—Jason was able to feel Baby D move for the first time at 5 AM! For those of you who have lived with me or just know me really well, I’m not a morning person, so waking up to my husband rubbing all over my belly at 5 AM is not that amusing. I know he was just excited and I was as supportive as I could be at 5 AM!
All continues to go well with the pregnancy. We are scheduled to find out the sex of Baby D on Friday, 22 August 08 at 10 AM! So there is still time to place your bets on the sex of the baby.
We enjoyed a long lunch with friends at Cantina Laredo today. Major Brady and Terri Traum that recently returned to Huntsville after being gone due to military assignments in South Korea and Kansas, so it was great to catch up after almost two years. I’m sure the restaurant was more than ready to see us leave after sitting there for 3 hours. Brady leaves for Iraqi or Afghanistan in the next month so he and Terri and busy trying to get settled into their new home in Huntsville. We are glad to have our friends back in town, but hate that Brady will be deployed so soon!

No comments: